Our Affiliated Clubs A to Z
The Dorset & Wiltshire Archery Association supports Grand Western Archery Society (GWAS), English Archery Federation (EAF) and Archery GB (GNAS) affiliated clubs across our two Counties.
From October 2016 under Archery GB rules each Associated Club is normally expected to be affiliated to the County Association and Regional Society in which it is located.
If you would like further information about our affiliated clubs or are interested in becoming a member of one or visiting them then follow the links below for further details.
Some local clubs may only be affiliated to the National Field Archery Society. There are also a number of local outdoor, shooting and activity centres undertaking archery that do not affiliate to us.
Anyone who is interested in taking up archery as a sport is advised to contact their local club or seek professional advice before purchasing any equipment.
Frome Valley Archers
see Purbeck Archers
These clubs are currently not affiliated to the Dorset & Wiltshire Archery Association, Great Western Archery Society and Archery GB.
- Air Cadet AC in Poole
- Black Cat AC in Swindon
- Blandford Garrison AC in Blandford Forum
- Bournemouth Blind Society AC in Bournemouth
- Bournemouth YMCA in Bournemouth
- Brothers in Arms Field Archery Club in Bournemouth NFAS NOT AGB AFFILIATED
- Companions of the Longbow AC in Swindon
- Dorset Police AC in Sturminster Newton
- Druids Field Archers AC in Calne NFAS NOT AGB AFFILIATED
- (The) New Forest Primary School AC in Landford, Nomansland and Hamptworth (restricted member club)
- Michaels Middle School AC in Wimborne (restricted member club)
- Sevenhampton Foresters Field Archery in Swindon
- South Wilts Grammar School for Girls AC in Salisbury (restricted member club)
- (The) Spirit of the Greenman AC in Weymouth NFAS NOT AGB AFFILIATED
- Swindon University of the Third Age (U3A) AC in Swindon
- The Help for Heroes Sports Recovery Programme in Tidworth work directly with Archery GB for Invictus and when using archery as a recreational recovery activity. Any long term archers affiliate through their local clubs.
These clubs in the Dorset & Wiltshire area are known to have closed
- Belvedere Bowmen in Weymouth CLOSED WAS NFAS NOT AGB AFFILIATED
- Moorshall Bowmen in Chippenham CLOSED ON AGB SYSTEM ON 30/09/2016
- Sunninghill Prep School Junior Archers (restricted member club) in Dorchester CLOSED AGB SYSTEM ON 30/09/2017